InRedox is open for business
InRedox team is monitoring the COVID-19 situation and responding to the rapidly evolving recommendations and directives. At this time Colorado is subject to current “safer-at-home” partial lockdown conditions. As a supplier to defense and medical industries, InRedox falls under “critical manufacturing” category that is exempt from the lock down. Therefore, InRedox remains open for business and continues to receive and ship orders to the best of our abilities.
We understand that the COVID–19 pandemic has impacted many of you and we wanted to let you that we are committed to doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our customers and employees during these uncertain times. While InRedox continues to adjust its operation in this rapidly changing environment, we wanted to share some of the measures we’re taking to protect the health of our employees, our customers, our community partners, as well as to help ensure our continued support of our customers:
- InRedox follows best practice guidelines and and regulations by local, state, and federal official’s regarding working from home whenever possible, physical distancing, and any limitation of onsite staffing.
- Team members are required to stay home and self-quarantine if they feel ill or have been in contact with someone who is exhibiting symptoms.
- Our manufacturing facility operates on reduced staff.
- All on-site employees are continuing to regularly wash hands, wear gloves, frequently disinfect work surfaces and practice physical distancing.
- Orders are assembled on freshly disinfected work surfaces by an employee wearing gloves and a face mask.
- Our response time might be affected from time to time as we adapt to these unusual and rapidly changing circumstances.
We understand that some research labs are currently on a lock-down or limited operations. While InRedox has experienced a significant reduction in volume of purchases and inquiries in late March and April, the level of inquiries began to grow in May. We are encouraged to see that some of our customers begin to prepare for gradual return to their current and future research projects. If you are planning a project, we are happy to fill your order but delay shipment until you have access to your facility—just let us know.
As always, if you have any questions, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not yet back in the lab but want to brainstorm your next project, we would be happy to hear from you and provide any support possible. Our team has extensive experience in using AAO in many diverse projects and applications and is always ready to help our customers to achieve their research goals.
InRedox was founded on the core belief that that science matters and that together we could make an impact. We come to work excited every day, developing and making products that help so many scientists and engineers worldwide in pursuit of their ideas. Thank you for your continued business.
Take care and stay safe,
Dmitri Routkevitch, President