The Filtration and Separation product line is centered around self-organized Anodic Alumina or Anodic Aluminum Oxide (AAO) as a robust nanoporous separation platform. In addition to isotropic and anisotropic nanoporous anodic alumina membranes, we also provide membrane hardware and up-to-date technical information to support a diverse range of AAO application in size- and chemical affinity-based separation, ultra- and nano-filtration, nanopore diffusion, protein fractioning, transport modeling studies and many other areas. Read more to learn about using nanoporous alumina in these applications.
Why use AAO products from InRedox?
Custom Product Inquiries
- Extensive know-how and tightly controlled manufacturing
- Superior self-organization and long-range pore ordering
- Precise and reproducible pore geometries
- Batch-to-batch consistency
- Formats supporting the most popular applications
- Broad range of specifications:
- pore diameter from 5 nm to 300 nm
- pore length from 0.1 µm to 200 µm
- size from 3 mm to 250 mm (1/8″ to 10″)
- Standard and custom shapes and sizes
- Convenient tools and accessories.
InRedox offers free technical support to all of our customers. Our team includes world-class experts in AAO science and technology who would be glad to help you with using AAO in your work.