InRedox develops and provides a range of convenient accessories, common supplies, and detailed user guides for using AAO in templated nanofabrication, transport, micro- and nanofiltration, chemical and biological sensing, life science, energy conversion and many other areas of research and product development.
Why use AAO products from InRedox?
Custom Products Inquiries
- Extensive know-how and tightly controlled manufacturing
- Superior self-organization and long-range pore ordering
- Precise and reproducible pore geometries
- Batch-to-batch consistency
- Formats supporting the most popular applications
- Broad range of specifications:
- pore diameter from 5 nm to 300 nm
- pore length from 0.1 µm to 200 µm
- size from 3 mm to 250 mm (1/8″ to 10″)
- Standard and custom shapes and sizes
- Convenient tools and accessories.
All our customers are provided free technical support for use of AAO in their projects. InRedox team includes world-class experts in AAO science and technology.