Thin films of nanoporous Anodic Aluminum Oxide (AAO) are often used as nanotemplates or nanostructured substrates without separating them from the aluminum surface. Thin films of nanotubular Anodic Titanium Oxide (NTO or ATO) on Ti foil are one of the most popular form factors in studies focused on applications of this unique nanostructured semiconductor. Other applications may require AAO and ATO films that are intimately integrated onto different substrates, such as Si wafers, glass slides or an optical component. Click on the images below to review and purchase these products.
Why use AAO and ATO products from InRedox?
- Extensive know-how and tightly controlled manufacturing
- Superior self-organization and long-range pore ordering
- Precise and reproducible pore geometries
- Batch-to-batch consistency
- Formats supporting the most popular applications
All our customers are provided free technical support for use of AAO in their projects. InRedox team includes world-class experts in AAO science and technology.