Nanoporous Anodic Aluminum Oxide Wafers are free-standing isotropic AAO membranes without the barrier layer at the bottom of the pores. This form factor, with pores open on both faces of AAO, is the most common choice for many applications. Click on one of the images below to purchase these products:
Why use AAO products from InRedox?
- Extensive know-how and tightly controlled manufacturing
- Superior self-organization and long-range pore ordering
- Precise and reproducible pore geometries
- Batch-to-batch consistency
- Formats supporting the most popular applications
- Broad range of specifications:
- pore diameter from 5 nm to 300 nm
- pore length from 0.1 µm to 200 µm
- size from 3 mm to 250 mm (1/8″ to 10″)
- Standard and custom shapes and sizes
- Convenient tools and accessories.
InRedox offers free technical support to all of our customers. Our team includes world-class experts in AAO science and technology who would be glad to help you with using AAO in your work.